14 Jan 2015

Loreal Color Riche LOmbre Pure Eyeshadows



Hi Lovely's! Recently whenever i get a chance top pop into boots I've found myself stood in the same isle looking at the same product. Sad, yes, but I'm a beauty/fashion blogger i can't help my cravings for certain items.. if i could then i would probably writing a completely different blog altogether about some other thing I'm addicted too. So the products that I've been lusting after are the new L’oreal Color Riche L’Ombre Pure Eyeshadows.



- Smoky 301 Escape In Bordeaux is a gorgeous deep red toned purple. Its really the eyeshadow that was been making want to buy these every time I see it. I think it would look so glamorous on a night out.

- Matte 106 Breaking Nude is a slightly warm toned mid brown which I picked up for a crease colour.


Im in love with the texture of these! I read that these eyeshadows are gel-infused, this makes them extremely creamy and smooth with great blending ability. I am so impressed with these eyeshadows and honestly think they are some of the best drugstore eyeshadows I've personally tried. 

However, I'm now on the hunt for more of the shaded available.


SHARE:
© Charrlottelouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig