1 Mar 2015

Sunday recap #3

Another morning recap and this glorious Sunday morning.. Or at least I hope it is wherever you are. So this week has been a bit of a busy one, alongside work I've been on coffee dates with my other half. There's something so ? About taking an hour out of the huddle and busses that is life and just sitting back in a comftbable chair and watching the world go by while sipping on a rich, creamy Coffee. So I've recently started the incredible book that is The Hobbit, I've always been a fan of The Lord of The Rings, but I never put my full attention into reading the books, I've always been a rubbish reader, easy distracted and disloyal to books, but recently I've turned a new leaf and I have to say I'm thoroughly enjoying it. 
Last Sunday I decided to change my hair, I just get bored so quickly of it. Sometimes I feel we need to make these little changes to to refresh ourselves and have a new sense of pride in ourselves. I'm a firm believer in if you don't love yourself, how can you expect others too. I've also spent a far but of time in the kitchen baking while admiring my beautiful bright yellow daffodils this week. To me nothing screams spring like fresh flowers and the scent of freshly baked goods wafting through the air. It doesn't matter it's it's freezing cold outside, feels pretty glorious and warm inside my flat. 
Finally I bought the iPhone 6, in gold of course and let's just say I LOVE it, it's been a grad total of three days since I bought it and it's just so sleek and light and beautiful to hold. The new upgraded camera is brilliant and it's just all round a great upgrade from my iPhone 5. I decided to stick with apple purely because I own an iPad and Mac book already, plus my other half wants to buy an iMac so it just makes sense for everything to integrate with each other.

1.Snuggles with the other half. 2. Ben & Jerrys with Pretty Little Liars. 3. First selfie on the iPhone 6. 4. OOTD - Feeling the sun. 5. baking cupcakes. 6. Daffodils. 7. The Hobbit and coffee. 8. My new hair cut. 9. Pancake day.

Hope you all have a lovely Sunday, I'll be spending it at work, but the joys of Sunday is an early close which means I get home quicker to enjoy my evening. 
SHARE:
© Charrlottelouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig