26 May 2015

Hydraluron moisture boosting mask

Hey guys, so I've heard a lot of hype in the blogging world surrounding the indeed laboratories Hydraluron moisture booster and I've been tempted to buy it. However when in Boots the other week I noticed they have now released it in the form of sheet masks and that was it I was having them regardless of the price. 


If you guys don't know what Hydraluron is then I'll fill you in a little bit. Hydraluron contains top quality hyaluronic acid, which is naturally produced in the skin and is what we need to retain moisture. As it says on the original tube, hyaluronic water holds 1,000 times it's own weight in water, so when you add this before your moisturiser it means your skin drinks up every last bit of moisture rather than it sitting on top of your skin and being no use. These mask are said to be the next generation 3D hyaluronic acid. Hydrating the skin beneath the surface for 24 hours of long lasting moisture retention. According to the packaging with each mask (pack of 4) skin will feel softer, smoother, more plumped and glowing.

What I found:
First impressions are a positive, I love the idea of sheet masks to start. Sheet masks just feel like such a nice treat and are great for a little pamper session with yourself. It was easy to apply and as soon as I removed the mask from the packaging the product left my finger tips feeling silky soft. The products scent was pleasant, to be honest I didn't really notice a scent, which is always better then a chemical scent. After waiting 20 minutes (you're advised to leave it for 15, but I was enjoying the experience) I removed the mask and then massaged in any excess serum into my face and neck. I could straight away see that my skin looked glowing and the dry patches on my face were less noticeable, as well as my skin feeling so soft to touch. 

All in all, this product is now doing to be a staple in my skincare routine. At £13 for 4 sheets it wasn't particularly cheap, but to be able to see noticeable results from first use has defiantly impressed me. As they come in packs of 4 I feel a once a week treatment would be the best way to use this product sparingly with great results. 

What skincare products have you guys been enjoying this month? Let me know if you too have stumbled onto a gem!



SHARE:
© Charrlottelouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig