30 May 2015

Too Faced candlelight glow highlighter



My wonderful brother treated me to my first Too faced makeup Item for Christmas and I couldn't be more impressed. To be honest he did ask me what I wanted and as he working in debenhams I just gave him a few items off the counters that I would quite like not actually thinking too much about him actually getting them, but he did! What a hero! So I am now the proud owner of this beautiful highlighter. I have to say highlighters are probably my favourite makeup item. 
To start the packaging is rather on the big side, but it's also quite pretty and it seem to be very durable, which is a plus when carrying it around in your makeup bag. It's made up of two shades a sheer golden powder warms the skin while the gilded rose brightens and illuminates. Use separately or swirl together to add instant radiance.
personally like this highlighter, I've seen it get quite a lot of mixed reviews. I do tend to sway more towards extremely 'in your face' highlighters with a lot of shimmer and this is more of a subtle, sheen/glow, which for me is a nice change as I don't really want to look over the top all the time. I personally like to where it on days that I don't face foundation or heavy makeup as just something to uplift my skin and stop me looking dull. 
If you are someone that loves an extreme highlight then this might not be the product for you, but if you are after a subtle glow then maybe have a little swatch of this next tie you're near a Too Faced counter. 



SHARE:
© Charrlottelouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig