10 Dec 2015

December lust list

With Christmas just around the corner it's no supprise that myself like many others are pining after all the latest beauty products and clothing trends to hit the shelves recently. So today I thought I would just share a couple of the items that keep reappearing in my online shopping baskets. 



As you can see my palette is very colourful this time of the year. First off we have a couple of dresses that I've fallen in love with. I saw the beige dress with the Adidas superstars (which i also own in all white) and loved the casual vibe of the look. I also threw in a Fred Perry dress as its one of my favourite brands and its my ideal fit. New we have the rust boots.. I just LOVE these, I'm obsessed with the colour and style. I saw another blogger on instagram with these and haven't been able to stop dreaming of them since. With some rolled up loose fit jeans and a leather jacket and chunky scarf they would look a dream. of course there needed to be a chancy jumper on her.. because i have a problem. This jumper in particular is due to be my next purchase as its been at the top of my save items for some time now and another blanket scarf just because. Finally I'm missing a leather/pleather skirt in my wardrobe for the more dressy days, so when I saw the beautiful textured aline style i new it was the perfect shape that I'm looking of to work with chancy jumpers in he day and pretty tops for nights out.

What have you been lysing after recently?


SHARE:
© Charrlottelouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig