15 Mar 2016

Future sailors




Hi-five on the Mighty Boosh name reference! Today i have a couple of snaps of an outfit I've completely fallen in love with. I wore this look originally to the vintage fair at the weekend, but have since been an outfit repeater as its not only a cool (or at least in my option) look, but its also comfortable for being out and about in. The fact that this gorgeous Brandy Melville dress isn't fitted also mans I have the advantage of eating what ever the hell I like and not looking like I have a food baby, which I most probably do as stuffing my face is my favourite hobby. 
I paired this dress with some black tights because its still pretty cold in England currently, even with the suns out and a vintage inspired denim jacket. I felt the Jacket just pulled the look in and kept the rock/grunge feel I like to have about myself. Space buns, buckled boots and some blue mirrored glasses help to finish off the look and give it that edgy overall look.





Dress - Brandy Melville
Jacket - Zara (similar)
Boots - River Island (similar)
Sunglasses - Asos




SHARE:
© Charrlottelouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig