12 Apr 2016

My Birthday Wishlist

Makeup Edition

Hey lovelies, so with it being the run down to my 25th birthday this week, I thought id share some of the beauty bits have been pineing over. Firstly thereis a clear theme when it comes to what I am lusting for. I obvouisly want to be over highlighted with some from of a brown liquid lipstick. Ha! Too faced is my favourite makeup brand so it was undeniable that something from them would be on the list. Their new peanut butter pallet is literally my dream eye colour palette with rusty reds and warm browns. I’ve also recently finished up my Hoola bronzer and so it would be nice if someone bough it before I had too.. Bit of wishful thinking. Anyway I just thought id show you some of the items I will be looking into purchasing with my money as a treat to myself.

What’s the one product you really want at the moment?

SHARE:
© Charrlottelouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig