6 Sep 2016

My 90s style icons


Todays post is 90’s inspired. There are those of us who went really around for it, those who wish the weren’t around for it and then people like me who could live and breath it forever. Growing up in the 90s was an amazing experience and although I would have been more towards the end of the era (born in 1991) I can still see all the sequined cowl neck tops and chocker necklaces ever time I look back at photos with friends.  I personal love to incorporate 90s trends into my day to day looks now and to be perfectly honest, I’ve given up with following the trends and just focused on wearing what makes me happy and confident. So today I just wanted to show you some ladies that paved the way to the fashionista (sarcasm) that I am today.



SHARE:
© Charrlottelouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig