16 Jan 2017

I fell

OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH


Hi and welcome back to my corner of the Internet. If your still here your either loyal or lost, but either way thank you for taking the time to read my blog. I've been away mostly due to the fact that my loyal friend (my MACBook pro) finally gave up on me a few months ago last year. She's in the process now of having a total refurb in the hope she may one day let me play the sims 3 on her once again so in the mean time I thought I would post via phone. 

Image via: http://weheartit.com/entry/159604996

The reason I really waited until the new year to return is because I have been having self doubt about my blog and youtube channel. Since rescuing my little bunny baby I have realised I do a lot of things in my life that I don't agree with or enjoy doing just to try me fit 'the norm', whatever that really is. I've realised I support companies that torture both animals and humans in order to create a profit and I honestly can't think of anyone worse to be giving my money to. So I've been making life changes against almost everything that the beauty YouTube community stands for and so I felt I needed to take a step back. I have to admit it was the best feeling to just start doing things I want to do and educating myself of where my money goes in order to spend it better.

I'm fed up of supporting companies that inject chemicals into poor innocent animals, all in the name of vanity.
I'm fed up of eating dead animals carcasses because it's socially exceptible.
I'm fed up of companies using children for cheaper labour and I'm fed up with drinking another animals milk while it's child starves because we believe we have the right to take whatever we want.



So I'm making life changes step by step to live a more healthy life where I don't exploit and harm those around me. I'd love you to join me on my new path, I know it's not for everyone and I'm not here to preach. I just simply feel the need to change and would love to share my journey and process. 
Any tips would be highly appreciated!
SHARE:
© Charrlottelouise. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE CREATED BY pipdig